Cancer Institute – Care Team and Locations
When you're seen at Penn State Cancer Institute, you'll be treated by a team of physicians. Your main physician (what we call the attending physician) will coordinate with his or her colleagues to determine the best possible treatment options for your specific case.
Schedule an appointment
We have a variety of experts in all areas of Cancer Treatment.
Our experts include physicians who specialize in:
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Cancers
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer (Stomach, Gallbladder, Kidney, Liver, Pancreatic, Small Intestine)
- Gynecological Cancer (Cervical, Endometrial, Ovarian)
- Leukemia/Lymphoma (Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma)
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer
- Pediatric Cancer
- Sarcoma and Skin Cancer (Basal Cell, Bone, Chondrosarcoma, Melanoma, Osteosarcoma, Soft Tissue)
- Thoracic Cancer (Lung, Mesothelioma, Thymoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Learn more about our care team.