Our dermatologists are the skin care providers of choice for patients in central Pennsylvania. We offer evening clinic hours and an innovative acute care clinic.
- More than 58,000 patient visits across locations in Hershey, Harrisburg, Mt. Joy, Palmyra, Camp Hill, and State College.
- One of the highest ranked clinics for patient satisfaction within Hershey Medical Center and in the nation.
The Department of Dermatology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has a four-part mission:
- Providing our patients with the best dermatologic care available
- Educating medical students, physicians, and the public about dermatology
- Performing research into the causes and treatment of dermatologic diseases
- Contributing to our community through service
- Save the date! A Taste of Europe, an elegant evening of food and wine parings. April 22, 2017
- Jeffrey Miller, MD, offers melanoma education and prevention tips on the CBS21 morning news.
- Amanda Nelson, MD, coauthored a paper on the potential of a signaling pathway that can promote skin regeneration.