Fred G. Fedok, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Fred Fedok received his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Pittsburgh in 1975 and his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Pennsylvania State University in 1979. Dr. Fedok completed his postgraduate internship at the Harbor UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles in 1980. He then completed his general surgery and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery training at Pennsylvania State University from 1985-1989. During training, Dr. Fedok developed a strong interest in plastic surgery of the face, head, and neck and completed a year of specialized fellowship training with the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the McCollough Plastic Surgery Clinic during 1990-1991. This experience was in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the nose, eyes, face, head and neck.
Dr. Fedok has been practicing and actively involved in teaching facial plastic and reconstructive surgery to the residents at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center where he holds the appointment of Chief and Professor of Surgery, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Fedok is actively involved as a member on several national committees, and lectures on a national and international level. He is currently a Fellow and Member of the following: American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Society of University Otolaryngologists, American College of Surgeons, Pennsylvania Medical Society, Dauphin County Medical Association, and The American Medical Association. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and The American Board of Otolaryngology. He is Chairman of The Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Education Committee of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, serves on the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is AAFPRS Surgical Specialty Governor of the American College of Surgeons Board of Governors.
- Chemical Peels
- Chin, Cheek and Other Facial Implants
- Correction of Wrinkles with Fillers and Neuromodulators
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial and Skin Laser Surgery
- Nasal Surgery and Rhinoplasty
- Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Treatment of Facial Aging
- Treatment of Facial Nerve Injury
- Treatment of Facial and Neck Skin Cancer
- Treatment of Head and Neck Tumors, Including Parotid Tumors and Thyroid Tumors
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Adult and Pediatric Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Francis W. Davison Award (1998, 1992, 1995)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 1997 Honor Award
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2009 Distinguished Service Award
- Best Doctors in America (1996-present)
- Treatment Outcomes in Nasal and Neck Cancer
- Trends in the Use of Technology in Cosmetic Surgery