Cheryl D. Tierney, M.D.
- Behavior And Developmental Pediatrics
Cheryl Tierney, MD, MPH is a Board-Certified behavior and developmental pediatrician who has been in practice since 2002. She is a native of Brooklyn, New York and completed medical school at Tufts University in Boston. Her pediatric residency was at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. She completed Fellowships in Health Services Research, where she received her MPH at Harvard School of Public Health as well as Behavior and Developmental Pediatrics in 2002. She is an active member of The Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (SDBP) as well as the Academic Pediatric Association (APA). She enjoys participating in outdoor activities with her family.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Section Chief, Behavior and Developmental Pediatrics
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Pediatric Behavior Sleep Disorder
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Developmental Evaluations - Autism, ADHD, Speech & Language Disorders
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders