Joel B. Haight, M.D.,M.S.
Joel Haight, MD is the medical director of Penn State Endoscopy Center located in State College, and serves as assistant professor of gastroenterology and hepatology with Penn State College of Medicine. Dr. Haight has been serving patients in the central Pennsylvania area for nearly three decades.
- Bravo Ph Testing
- Care of patients with general gastroenterology and hepatology diseases
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Variceal Banding
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD’s)
- General endoscopic services including: upper GI endoscopy (EGD), diagnostic and screening colonoscopy, video capsule endoscopy
- Multidisciplinary Care in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Tube Placement
- Small Bowel Video Capsule Endoscopy