Justin J. Juliano, M.D.
Dr. Juliano was born in Saratoga Springs, NY. He completed his medical training at SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, NY, in 2002. He then went on to complete radiation oncology residency training at Cleveland Clinic in June 2007. Dr. Juliano subsequently joined the Cleveland Clinic staff pursuing his interest in gynecologic malignancy as well as high dose rate brachytherapy for a wide range of malignancies. He joined Hershey Medical Center in April 2010 and will continue his interest in brachytherapy and gynecologic malignancy. In addition, he will expand his clinical service to genitourinary malignancies. In the future, Dr. Juliano will look to develop a hyperthermia program to complement his services in radiotherapy.
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medicine
- 2006, Golden Laparoscope Award, Best Surgical Video, AAGL 35th Annual Meeting
- 2005, Leader in RTOG enrollment among Cleveland Clinic residents
- 1999, The Research Foundation of SUNY Scholarship
- Image guided brachytherapy
- Image guided radiotherapy