Zhaohai Yang, M.D.,Ph.D.
- Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Yang joined PSU Hershey Medical Center / College of Medicine in July 2010. His main clinical and research interest centers on the neoplasm of the digestive system, in particular, the neuroendocrine tumors. He also maintains a broad interest in oncologic surgical pathology and is involved in breast and genitourinary subspecialty sign-out and multidisciplinary tumor board. In addition, he enjoys teaching medical students, residents and fellows.
- Associate Professor, Division of Anatomic Pathology
- Medical Director, Autopsy and Decedent Care Services
- Bone/Soft Tissue Pathology
- Breast Pathology
- Gastrointestinal/Liver/Pancreas Pathology
- Genitourinary Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Liver and pancreatic neoplasm
- Neuroendocrine tumors of the digestive system