Cayce A. Onks, D.O.
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
Cayce A. Onks, DO, MS, ATC started his career in Sports Medicine as a Certified Athletic Trainer following graduation from The University of Tennessee with a degree in Exercise Science and Master's Degree in Athletic Training from Ohio University. Dr. Onks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM). He completed an osteopathic internship through PCOM and the Crozer-Keystone Health System in Philadelphia and a Family Medicine residency program at the Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He then completed his Sports Medicine Fellowship training at Penn State University in State College. Dr. Onks serves as team physician for the Hershey Bears Hockey Club, Lebanon Valley College, and Lebanon High School. He has a comprehensive family medicine practice. In addition his sports medicine practice includes evaluation and management of orthopedic injuries, exercise prescription, sport related concussion, medical management of athletic related illness, and musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Clinical Teaching, Including the Musculoskeletal Exam
- Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine and Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
- Junior Faculty Project Support Award (2014)
- Functional Movement Screen
- Injury and Illness Prevention
- Management of Medical Problems in Athletes (including athletic populations)
- Outpatient and Inpatient Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine Care for Athletic Injuries of Any Age
- Sports-Related Concussion Management
- Ultrasound Guidance for Musculoskeletal-Related Procedures