Jessica F. Butts, M.D.
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
Jessica Butts, M.D., is an east coast native, having grown up in Connecticut. Dr. Butts attended medical school at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and completed her residency in Family Medicine at Tufts University in Boston, MA, where she served as Chief Resident in her third year. She went on to complete a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Indiana University in Indianapolis and has worked with athletes and sports teams ranging from youth leagues to professional teams, including the Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans. Dr. Butts has a special interest in exercise and wellness, concussions, and sports injuries. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and American College of Sports Medicine.
- Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine and Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
- Exercise Wellness
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Soft Tissue Injections
- Graduate and Resident Medical Education
- Undergraduate Medical Education