Nicholas A. Inverso, M.D.
Nicholas Inverso, MD has practiced in the northeast and north central regions of Pennsylvania for the past 20 years. Dr. Inverso joined Penn State Health in 2014 and brings with him new therapeutic endoscopy treatments such as; endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), luminal stent replacement, and endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) to the Penn State Endoscopy Center in State College.
- Bravo Ph Testing
- EUS-Pancreas Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Variceal Banding
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD’s)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Tube Placement
- Small Bowel Video Capsule Endoscopy