Christie R. Travelute, M.D.
Fellowship, Mohs Micographic Surgery LaserWashington Univ., Barnes-Jewish Hospital - 2000
Residency, DermatologyWashington Univ., Barnes-Jewish Hospital - 1999
Internship, Surgery, GeneralYale-New Haven Hospital - 1994
M.D.,The University of Texas Medical Branch - 1992
- Dermatologic surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Skin cancer
- Professor of Dermatology
- 2011 Thomas G. Pearson, EdD Memorial Education Award
- Chairman; American Academy of Dermatology Maintenance of Certification Committee
- NIH-funded research project in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to develop and refine a hand-held two-photon optical biopsy probe that can diagnose skin cancer in-vivo.
- The development of a hand-held two-photon optical biopsy probe