Vagmin P. Vora, M.D.
Dr. Vagmin Vora MS (Orthopaedics) MD is a native of Mumbai, India. He attended medical school at Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai University, India. He completed his Orthopaedic Residency in July 1996, at Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai University, India.
He completed 2 ACGME accredited Fellowships; one in Spinal Surgery at Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University, N. Y., and the other in Pediatric Orthopaedics and Pediatric Spinal Surgery at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Vora accepted a position as Assistant Professor in 2006 at Hershey Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedics. Dr. Vora runs a busy clinic in Spine Surgery as well as Pediatric Scoliosis.
Dr. Vora has the unique experience of working in Orthopaedic Services of 3 different countries and brings his wealth of experience in Adult Spine Disorders, as well as, Pediatric Spinal Deformity to serve his patients.
- Spinal stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Scoliosis & Kyphosis
- Adult Scoliosis & Spinal Deformity
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Assistant Professor
- Orthopaedic Spine Specialist
- Member Dauphin County Medical Society
- Member Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Member of Indian Orthopedic Association
- Spinal Deformity
- Spine Biomechanics