Robert P. Lyons, M.D.
Dr. Lyons is dual board-certified in both Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. He enjoys caring for patients of all ages and activity level. HE is trained in the most advanced techniques of arthroscopic (minimally invasive) surgery of the shoulder and elbow. Primary and revision total shoulder and elbow replacements also comprise a large part of his practice. Dr. Lyons' goal (for both athletes and non-athletes) is to restore you to the highest level of activity, achievement and pain-pree function.
- Shoulder/elbow arthroscopy
- Total shoulder/elbow replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Throwing Injuries
- Complex Fracture Fixation of Shoulder & Elbow
- Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon
- Arthroscopy & Total Joint Replacement
- Team Doctor: Harrisburg Senators Baseball
- (AA Affiliate of Washington Nationals)
- Private Pilots License since 1998
- 2nd Place, Tin Man Triathlon, Aviano Air Base, Italy, 1999
- with Shoulder Pain.
- defects of the elbow.
- 1. Comparison of direct and indirect MRI with arthroscopic findings in athletes
- 2. Comparison of arthroscopic techniques of cartilage repair in osteochondral