Marsha B. Novick, M.D.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bariatric Medicine
Marsha Novick, MD, Medical Director, Pediatric Multidisciplinary Weight Loss Program. She graduated from Rush University Medical College, Chicago and completed her residency and academic fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr. Novick is board certified in family medicine and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obesity Medicine. Before moving to central Pennsylvania, she was Medical Director of the Seacoast Weight and Wellness Center, a weight loss clinic for adults and children in Exeter, New Hampshire. For the past 9 years, she has worked at the Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital in the Pediatric Multidisciplinary Weight Loss Program, specifically helping thousands of obese children, adolescents and their families with weight management.
- Obesity medicine from childhood through adulthood
- Deans Award for Excellence in Teaching, Penn State Hershey School of Medicine, 2015
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physician, 2016
- Top Educators Award, Department of Pediatrics, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, 2016
- Top Educators Award, Department of Pediatrics, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, 2015
- Impact of picky eating habits and technology on the obese child
- Obesity Medicine
- Pediatric weight management