Thomas R. Riley III, M.D.,M.S.,FAASLD
Dr. Riley is a full time gastroenterologist and hepatologist here at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. His primary areas of interest are in the care of patients with liver diseases, including those that are in need of a liver transplant and is the Medical Director for the liver transplant program. As a gastroenterologist, he performs routine endoscopy such as upper endoscopy and colonoscopy for the screening and prevention of colon cancer.
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH)
- Fatty Liver Disease / Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Liver Cancer, Liver Disease
- Liver Mass (tumor)
- Liver Transplantation
- Liver biopsy.
- Metabolic Liver Diseases (Hemoshromatosis, Alpha-1-Antitrypsin deficiency, Wilson's Disease)
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis/Cholangitis (PBC)
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD), diagnostic and screening colonoscopy
- Viral Hepatitis (Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C), HBV and HCV
- 2016 HCAHPS Inpatient Dean’s List Extraordinary Patient Satisfaction