Eric H. Bradburn, D.O.
Eric H. Bradburn is an Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of Trauma, Acute Care and Critical Care Surgery at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Bradburn completed his fellowship at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis in the Department of Trauma and Critical Care. He is an active member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine, American Trauma Society and Association for Academic Surgery. Dr. Bradburn enjoys Notre Dame football, music and spending time on the beach with his wife Liz, a nurse at Hershey, and their three children.
- Complex Ventral Hernia Repairs
- Family Damage Control in Trauma
- General Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- Trauma Surgery
- "Hands off" communication
- Complex ventral hernia repairs
- Family response and damage control surgery
- Ionized calcium as a biomarker in trauma
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Reducing Deaths Due to Oxidative Stress (REDOXS)