If you have an emergency, call 911.
Make an appointment
For patients, families, and visitors
Hospital operator: 717-531-0000
- Connect to hospital departments and service areas
- Find and contact a patient
Outpatient pre-arrival: 717-531-1300
- For patient registration, insurance verification, and financial evaluation
Patient concerns: 717-531-6311
- Share a concern with a Patient Experience liaison
Billing and insurance: 800-254-2619 or 717-531-5069
- Learn more about billing and insurance
Medical records: 717-531-8055
- Learn more about medical records
- My Penn State Hershey Health is a secure website where you can conveniently manage your health care information related to your visits with Penn State Health providers.
- For website support questions, contact My Penn State Health, at any time of day or night by calling 877-621-8014.
For referring physicians and other health professionals
MD Network: 800-233-4082
- For consultations, inpatient referrals or outpatient scheduling needs
- Get more details about MD Network
Human resources: 717-531-8440
- Learn about career opportunities and apply online
Salute a Hershey Hero
"Salute a Hershey Hero" provides patients, parents and other family members an opportunity to recognize staff members at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center who have created a positive patient experience through outstanding customer service, quality patient care and random acts of kindness. All staff of Penn State Health may be recognized, as well as non-staff whose primary role focuses on providing services at the hospital or one of our Medical Group locations.
Please fill out our online form to recognize a Penn State Health staff member who has provided outstanding patient care or customer service.
Hotlines and community resources
- Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Hotline: 800-550-7575 or 866-714-7177
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Center for Women Students
- University Ethics Policies
- Rock Ethics Institute
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Hotline: 717-787-3391
- Pennsylvania State Police: 717-671-7500 (Troop H - Harrisburg)
- Pennsylvania Child Line and Abuse Registry: 800-932-0313
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN): 800-656-4673
Donate your body to science
For information on how to donate your body to science, visit the Humanity Gift Registry website at hgrpa.com or contact Dee Clarke at 717-531-0003 x287626 or email@example.com to donate directly to Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.