The divisions within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology cover general gynecological and obstetrical care, infertility, prenatal and genetic counseling, and women's gynecologic cancer care.
Make an appointment
To schedule a general appointment, please call
Individual divisions may also be contacted by following the links elsewhere on this site.
Women's health services
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center provides treatment in all areas of obstetrics, gynecology and women's health.
- Routine Pregnancy Management
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Colposcopy and Cryosurgery (Laser surgery of the lower and upper genital tract.)
- Management of abnormal lesions found in the pap smears of the upper and lower genital tract.
- Routine Gynecologic Management
- Adolescent and Pediatric Gynecology
- Breast Exams
- Pelvic Exams
- Birth Control
- STD Prevention
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Perimenopausal and Menopausal Treatments
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Pelvic Pain