The Penn State Eye Center team provides the most advanced eye care possible in an environment where meeting your needs and expectations is our highest priority. We offer high-quality care to our patients, ranging from basic eye exams to management of glaucoma to reconstructive surgery.
- 12 specialty services
- More than 15 specialists with a variety of expertise, from cornea and refractive surgery to neuro-ophthalmology
- 14 ophthalmologists, 3 optometrists, 3 ophthalmic photographers, and 3 orthoptists
Eye School 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
8 a.m – 12 p.m.
A community education event sponsored by Penn State Eye Center and District 14T Lions Clubs
- Amazing structure of the human eye
- Ophthalmic diseases and treatments
- Ongoing research to improve eye health
University Conference Center
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Registration is required due to limited seating. Attendees should be middle school age or older.