Directions and Parking
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Parking is free to patients and visitors.
Our free shuttles make it easy to get around campus once you’re here.
Valet Parking is available at the main entrance for patients and visitors for a nominal fee per vehicle.
Map your drive
Use this address to find us
using any online map or GPS:
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Where to park
Park for free at the Centerview Parking Garage or valet park at the main Medical Center entrance.
Find your way around campus
Our detailed maps help you navigate to the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, the Centerview Parking Garage, or any other location on the Medical Center campus.
- Interactive Google Map of all Penn State Health locations
- Campus map (PDF): shows major roads and buildings, including the Children’s Hospital and the Centerview Parking Garage, where most patients and visitors park.
- Inside the hospital (PDF)
- Hershey Campus building location maps (PDF)
- 30 Hope Drive
- 35 Hope Drive
- Academic Support Building
- Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
- Emergency Department
- HCAR - Hershey Center for Applied Research
- HOSC - Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center
- NMR Building
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Fitness and Conference Center
- UPC - University Physicians Center
Our free shuttles make it easy to get around campus once you’re here. Learn more about our shuttles.