The Contact Center serves as a primary point of contact and consistently delivers timely, accurate service to all Penn State Health patients, family members, employees, and community members.
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We are ready to help you with:
- General information regarding services for patients, health care agencies, health care professionals, and the public
- Locating a physician specializing in treatment of certain illnesses or who meet an expressed personal preference
- Health care provider credentialing information and support material
- Registration and information for classes, health screening exams, and group sessions
- Completing patient registration, scheduling and appointment confirmation
- Up-to-date information on departments, faculty, residents, and referring physicians
- Referrals to particular services or trained professionals best equipped to meet your needs
- Information about active research concerning a specific disease or disorder
Hospital OperatorFor all other calls to the College of Medicine and Milton S. Hershey Medical Center where the direct number is not known, please call 717-531-0000 for assistance.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To contact Patient Relations, please call 717-531-6311.
We can help you with:
- Direct inquiries, complaints, and compliments to appropriate hospital staff or departments
- Assistance for patients and visitors in obtaining solutions to problems and concerns
- Referring patients, families, and visitors to appropriate services and resources
- Assisting patients and visitors with interpreting hospital procedures, services, and patient rights and responsibilities
- Channeling information to departments and services in order to identify opportunities for change and to improve patient satisfaction