Our 10,000 faculty, staff, students, and volunteers strive each day to fulfill five fundamental imperatives that are essential to our core missions of research, education, patient care, and community:
- Achieve the highest level of quality, safety, and value
- Educate and invest in our people
- Create extraordinary patient experiences
- Lead innovation through research
- Grow and differentiate our health system
Meet the people who guide and oversee Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and its affiliated health systems enterprises.