Based on the campus of Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pa., Penn State Cancer Institute is committed to fighting cancer on every front: through education and prevention, early detection and diagnosis, effective treatment and survivorship programs. Clinical services are offered in Hershey and at two other locations in central Pennsylvania - State College, Pa., through a partnership with Mount Nittany Health and Reading, Pa., at Penn State Health St. Joseph.
At our primary location in Hershey, our facility provides patients access to all aspects of care in a single destination including:
- Infusion therapy suites and private rooms for chemotherapy.
- The first and only health care facility in central Pennsylvania to offer a leading-edge treatment called CAR-T cell (CAR-T) therapy to adult patients with lymphoma who have exhausted all other options.
- A state-of-the-art radiation oncology suite for treatment options that refine tumor targeting and reduce treatment time, such as RapidArc radiotherapy.
- A chemotherapy and infusion pharmacy staffed by clinical pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians.
- An outdoor healing garden that offers a quiet retreat for both patients and families.
Seamlessly integrating these services creates a real-time medicine model that helps ensure each patient receives the right diagnosis and the right therapy at the right time.Want to learn more? Continuing reading About our Cancer Institute.
Educating Future Generations
Our Cancer Institute offers a variety of education and training opportunities for medical students, residents and fellows, and doctoral students.
Connect With Our Community
In addition to efforts in patient care and research, Penn State Cancer Institute is committed to helping to reduce the burden of cancer in our communities.