Jessyka G. Lighthall, M.D.
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Jessyka Lighthall, MD, is an assistant professor in the division of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck surgery and the director of facial plastic and reconstruction surgery. She is a fellowship-trained surgeon in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and holds a certification from the American Board of Facial and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Lighthall specializes in treating patients with aesthetic concerns related to aging, as well as reconstruction of head and neck cancer defects, facial skin cancer defects, traumatic facial injuries and congenital deformities.
Dr. Lighthall provides the full spectrum of aesthetic facial surgical procedures including facelift, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), brow lift and facial augmentation. She is also trained in neuromodulator and filler use to treat wrinkles, as well as chemical peels, dermabrasion and lasers. Go to the facial plastic and reconstructive surgery website to learn more about the services Dr. Lighthall provides.
A part of Dr. Lighthall’s practice focuses on reconstruction of Moh’s skin cancer defects, microvascular free tissue transfer for reconstruction of large head and neck defects, and reconstruction of post-traumatic soft tissue and facial skeletal injuries.
Her clinical interests are in rhinoplasty, including cosmetic nasal reshaping, functional nasal surgery for difficulty breathing, and complex nasal reconstruction after cancer resection, trauma, or prior nasal surgery, as well as in the treatment of congenital deformities, such as cleft lip, cleft palate and external ear abnormalities. Dr. Lighthall participates in international surgical mission trips to repair cleft defects in Peru with the FACES Foundation. Go to facesfoundation.org to learn more.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Botox injections
- Brow lift (forehead lift)
- Chemical and laser facial resurfacing
- Chin augmentation
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Cosmetic facial surgery
- Ear reconstruction (including microtia)
- Eyelid weights
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Facial nerve disorders
- Facial paralysis
- Facial rejuvenation
- Facial trauma
- Filler injections
- Microvascular reconstruction of head and neck defects
- Nasal fractures
- Otoplasty (ear pinning)
- Reanimation of face
- Reconstruction after skin cancer removal
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
- Scar revision
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Improving function and quality of life of patients with facial paralysis
- Surgical outcomes and quality of life after facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer