Huseyin Isildak, MD
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear and Hearing Problems
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Acoustic Neuromas and Glomus Tumors
Dr. Huseyin Isildak joined the Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery as an Assistant Professor of Surgery on August 1, 2013. Dr. Isildak comes to us after having completed a Otology and Neurotology Clinical Fellowship at Paparella Ear, Head and Neck Institute, Minneapolis, MN. He also completed an Otology Fellowship at Delaware Otologic Medicine and Surgery, Christiana Health Care System. Dr. Isildak completed his Otolaryngology Residency at Cerrahpasa Medical School in Istanbul, Turkey.
Dr. Isildaks special interests are otology and neurotology, cochlear implantation, ear and hearing problems, dizziness, and treatment of acoustic neuromas (vestibular schwannoma) and glomus tumors with Gamma Knife.
- Best Doctors in America – 2020
- Director of Otology and Neurotology
- Director of Cochlear Implant Program
- Associate Professor of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery