Joslyn R. Sciacca Kirby, MD
Medical SchoolUniversity of Virginia Medical Center (Charlottesville) - 2004
Residency, MedicineHospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Penn Medicine) - 2005
Residency, DermatologyUniversity of Pennsylvania Medical Center (Philadelphia) - 2008
- American Acne and Rosacea Society Clinical Research Grant. July 2014- June 2015.
- Woodward Endowment for Medical Science Education. March 2014-February 2015.
- Penn State Hershey Office of Graduate Medical Education. January 2015-December 2015.
- Penn State Hershey Office of Graduate Medical Education. January 2014-December 2014.
- Patient Satisfaction Award (performance in 99th percentile), Press Ganey® Associates, 2012, 2013
- Junior Faculty Research Scholar Award, July 2013-June 2015
- Mark Young Award, Department of Public Health Sciences, May 2015
- Karl H. Beyer, Jr. MD, PhD Scholarship recipient, September 2014
- Finalist, Junior Faculty Distinguished Educator Award, 2013
- Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award, July 2013-June 2016
- American Acne and Rosacea Society Clinical Research Grant. July 2013- June 2014.
- Dean Award for Excellence in Teaching, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, September 2014
- Best Doctor Award, Best Doctors®, 2012, 2013
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery Cutting Edge Research Grant. July 2012 – July 2013.
- Vice Chair of Education, Department of Dermatology
- Associate Professor of Dermatology
- Clerkship Director, Clinical Dermatology Elective
- Co-Director, Musculoskeletal Block, Pre-Clinical Curriculum
- Program Director, Department of Dermatology