Center for Endometriosis and Female Pelvic Pain – About Us
The Penn State Health Center for Endometriosis and Female Pelvic Pain is a leading academic organization dedicated to fighting endometriosis and female pelvic pain through compassionate and exceptional care, interdisciplinary management and collaborative research.
Penn State Health has the area’s only fellowship specialty training program in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, and many of our team members are highly published leaders in clinical research.
- To provide compassionate, comprehensive and exceptional care
- To improve the care and quality of life for women with endometriosis and pelvic pain
- To promote excellence in the clinical and basic research of endometriosis and pelvic pain
- To provide an environment for interdisciplinary collaboration that enhances the professional and educational experience of health care providers
- To advance community outreach and educational support to health care providers and individuals with endometriosis and female pelvic pain