Advanced Practice Advisory Board
The Advanced Practice Advisory Board provides a forum for all Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs), CRNAs, CNMs, CNS and Physician Assistants (PA-Cs) to participate in decisions that affect their practice, education, research activities, and the quality of the work environment. The goal of the board is the advancement of the highest quality patient care.
Learn more about current career opportunities
Want to talk with a recruiter? Contact Esther Zechman at
Responsibilities of Advanced Practice Advisory Board
- Meets one hour per month alternating business meetings with open meetings.
- Responsibilities include:
- Communication and dissemination of information to Advanced Practice Providers
- Provide input for job descriptions and performance standards
- Clinical regulatory compliance related to practice
- Advance Practice clinical standards of practice
- Orientation, continuing education, and preceptor programs
- Promote use of evidence-based practice and participation in research activities
- Advanced practice provider retention, recruitment, and satisfaction
- Resource for clinical practice and administrative issues for the Office of Advanced Practice
- Integrate with department nursing councils and hospital committees.