Gastroenterology and Hepatology – Patient Care and Treatment
From advanced endoscopic procedures to care for motility disorders, the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology provides a wide range of services for people with digestive system and liver diseases.
Gastroenterology and hepatology care for adults in Pennsylvania
All our physicians and advanced practice clinicians provide general gastroenterological clinical services. In addition, our physicians provide a wide variety of endoscopic.
A list of services we provide and conditions we treat include:
- General endoscopy
- Interventional endoscopy (advanced therapeutic endoscopy)
- Pancreas, biliary, esophageal and interventional endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Liver diseases and transplant hepatology
- Motility and pelvic floor disorders
- Celiac disease
- Complementary and alternative medicine – acupuncture