General Surgery – Division of Dentistry
The Division of Dentistry at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center diagnoses and treats diseases and conditions of the teeth, mouth, and gums.
Contact usInternal providers may schedule an appointment for their patient by calling 717-531-6886, option 3.
Patient care and treatment
The Division of Dentistry offers dental care to adults and pediatric patients. This includes emergent dental care, fillings, crowns and bridges, cleanings, extractions, dentures and root canal treatment. Dental services are provided for established Hershey Medical Center patients and referred by internal providers only.
- Dental trauma including avulsed and/or subluxated teeth
- Gum disease
- Missing teeth
- Abscessed teeth and irreversible problems with the nerves of the teeth
- Fractured teeth and/or fillings.
- Non-restorable teeth
Care team and locations
- Dr. Kevin Risko (General Dentist)
- Kylie Jeffries, CDA (Certified Dental Assistant)
Before your appointment
Items to bring to your appointment:
- A list of any medications you may be taking, including over-the-counter and doctor-prescribed medications
- Any dental x-rays taken within the last two years
Canceling your appointment:
We ask that you give at least 24 hours’ notice when you need to cancel or change your appointment. To cancel or reschedule, please call 717-531-6886, option 3.
Research and clinical trials
We have an active clinical science research program, and we frequently seek volunteers to participate in clinical trials. These studies help our scientists improve diagnostic techniques, develop better treatments, and collaborate with other researchers.
To see all clinical trials and learn how to volunteer, visit StudyFinder.