Geriatric Clinic – Patient Care and Treatment
At the Geriatric Clinic, patients receive compassionate, individualized attention from a doctor who specializes in treating older people.
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, sign in to My Penn State Hershey Health, or call
Promoting the Health of Senior Citizens in Pennsylvania
As people get older, they develop unique medical needs. Our doctors focus on the specialized health care of patients 65 and older.
Common health concerns include:
- Hearing loss and impaired vision
- Difficulty walking or moving
- Driving safety
- Instability or falling risk
- Moderate to severe memory loss
- Weight loss/failure to thrive
Patients may be seen for consultations and evaluations at the Geriatric Clinic whether or not their primary care provider belongs to Penn State Medical Group.
Evaluations performed in clinic include:
- Functional status
- Screening for cognitive issues and depression
- Sensory assessment
- Social and financial status
- Environmental hazards and safety
Our clinic is part of the Division of General Internal Medicine, which provides wide-ranging primary care for adults, from preventive health services to the management of chronic conditions.