Hematology – Patient Education and Resources
- The National Hemophilia Foundation is dedicated to finding better treatments and cures for bleeding and clotting disorders and to preventing the complications of these disorders through education, advocacy, and research.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is an agency of the U.S. government dedicated to saving lives, protecting people, and saving money through prevention.
- American Thrombosis & Hemostasis Network is a non-profit organization committed to advancing and improving care for individuals affected by bleeding and thrombotic disorders.
- Changing Possibilities in Hemophilia was created by patients and caregivers to help educate others about hemophilia with inhibitors.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Antithrombin deficiency
- Factor V Leiden:
- Protein C deficiency
- Protein S deficiency
Contact us at ThrombosisAndOtherDisorders@pennstatehealth.psu.edu