Minimally Invasive Surgery – Patient Care and Treatment
Our commitment to patient care
We’re committed to improving our patients’ health and quality of life.
Advantages of minimally invasive surgery include:
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less discomfort
- Smaller incisions
- Faster recovery
Our surgeons are among the most experienced minimally invasive surgeons in the world and we are proud to offer a full range of minimally invasive surgical services. Taking a team approach to care, we work closely with patient's physicians.
We perform thorough medical evaluations prior to surgery. Patients usually go home one or two days after surgery and we provide follow-up care until patients are fully recovered. Learn more about what to expect during surgery.
Procedures we specialize in include:
- Adrenalectomy (removal of one or both of the adrenal glands)
- Cholecystectomy (removal of the gall bladder)
- Donor renal transplant surgery
- Heller myotomy (cardiomyotomy)
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair
- Laparoscopic ventral/incisional hernia repair
- Nissen fundoplication
- Paraesophageal hernia repair
- Revisional foregut surgery