Neurosurgery – Patient Education and Resources
Meetings are held bi-monthly from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Penn State Health – East Campus
30 Hope Drive, Entrance A
Hershey, PA 17033
Room 1710 A – Handicapped accessible
Registration: Reserve your spot by calling 717-531-4384.
Links to more information
Learn more about conditions of the brain, skull, spinal cord, peripheral nerves or neurovascular system by visiting the trusted resources below:
- Penn State: Movement disorders
- National Institutes of Health/MedlinePlus: Movement disorders
- The Movement Disorders Society
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- Brain Aneurism Foundation
- National Stroke Association