Obstetrics and Gynecology – Maternity
The divisions within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology cover general gynecological and obstetrical care, infertility, prenatal and genetic counseling, and women's gynecologic cancer care.
Make an appointment
To schedule a general appointment, please call
Individual divisions may also be contacted by following the links elsewhere on this site.
At Penn State Obstetrics and Gynecology, we pride ourselves in offering all the services that women need to achieve pregnancy and have a healthy baby. From general gynecological care before you plan a family, to obstetrical care and high-risk pregnancy management during your pregnancy, our team of board-certified physicians will care for you every step of the way.
Care and convenience
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- A special meal for mom and support person
- All major insurances accepted
- Rural setting with free parking
- FREE eNewsletters - Pregnancy, New Parent, Health eNews - subscribe here
- Attending physicians and skilled nurses present 24/7
- Backed by the resources of an academic medical center
- 24/7 anesthesia
- Breastfeeding clinic
What to Expect When You're Expecting at Penn State Health
Preparing for the birth of a baby can be exciting and overwhelming. Participants will hear from our team of obstetricians, midwives, anesthesiologists, family and community medicine providers and pediatricians.
Check back for future dates.