Directions and Parking
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Parking is free to patients and visitors.
Our free shuttles make it easy to get around campus once you’re here.
Valet Parking is available at the main entrance for patients and visitors for a nominal fee per vehicle.
Map your drive
Use this address to find us
using any online map or GPS:
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Children's Hospital construction
Due to road closures, various services and functions are being moved to different entrances or parking lots. Those trying to get to the Children’s Hospital should use the Main Entrance at HMC, and then can travel through the building to the Children’s Hospital. View our map for more details.
Where to park
Park for free at the Centerview Parking Garage or valet park at the main Medical Center entrance.
Valet parking is available at the main entrance for patients and visitors for a nominal fee per vehicle. Those with a disabled designated vehicle may valet park at no charge. Valet parking is available from 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. After 5:30 p.m., your keys will be available at the main information desk.
Find your way around campus
Our detailed maps help you navigate to the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, the Centerview Parking Garage, or any other location on the Medical Center campus.
- Interactive Google Map of all Penn State Health locations
- Campus map (PDF): shows major roads and buildings, including the Children’s Hospital and the Centerview Parking Garage, where most patients and visitors park.
- Campus map (PDF Spanish) - muestra las principales carreteras y edificios, incluyendo el Hospital Infantil y el Garaje Centerview, donde la mayoría de los pacientes y los visitantes del parque
- Inside the hospital (PDF)
- Hershey Campus building location maps (PDF)
- 30 Hope Drive
- 35 Hope Drive
- Academic Support Building
- Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
- Emergency Department
- HCAR - Hershey Center for Applied Research
- HOSC - Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center
- NMR Building
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Fitness and Conference Center
- UPC - University Physician Center
Our free shuttles make it easy to get around campus once you’re here. Learn more about our shuttles.