Plan Your Stay
We want your stay to be as pleasant and easy as possible. You can help by preparing for your time here and using the resources we offer.
If you have questions about planning for a hospital stay, contact Patient Experience
Before your hospital stay
Being prepared can help put you and your family at ease. Before your hospital stay:
- Talk to your insurance company about what’s covered
- Review our billing process
- Look into financial assistance options
- Research places to stay for family or friends, if needed
- Talk to your employer, family and friends about what to expect
Support for families and loved ones
We have staff, space and other resources designed to support families while they're staying with us. Our family lounges offer a place to relax and take a break.
Meet your care team
A team of talented health care professionals will meet your clinical, emotional, and educational needs. Learn about their roles, how to identify them and with whom to talk when you need help.
After your visit
We want to make sure you're ready and know what to expect after you go home. Learn about our discharge process and how we support you after you leave the hospital.