The Division of Urology at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center diagnoses and treats diseases and conditions involving the urinary tract. Our special interests include urinary tract and genital cancers, urinary stone disease, benign diseases of the kidney, bladder, and prostate, enlarged prostate and voiding dysfunction, infertility, impotence, and pediatric urology.
- 10 Fellowship-trained surgeons
- 6 advanced practice providers
- 3 specialty trained nurses
- 4 patient care locations
Our faculty, clinicians, and researchers have been recognized nationally, ranking in the top 50 for adult urology by U.S.News and World Report in the 2019-20 rankings.
We’re dedicated to providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical patient care in all areas of adult and pediatric urology.
Our subspecialty areas include:
- Urologic oncology (cancer)
- Urinary calculi (stones)
- Pediatric urology
- Men’s health, impotence, and male infertility
- Enlarged prostate and voiding dysfunction
- Other benign disorders of the kidney, ureter, bladder, and prostate
Our cutting-edge technology and experience includes the use of:
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery (including the latest Xi platform)
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Percutaneous kidney surgery
- Shock wave lithotripsy
- Laser lithotripsy